In the book All the Promises of the Bible, the author Herbert Locklear found 7,147 promises from God to man in the Bible. That is a lot of promises.
- 1 How many total promises are in the Bible?
- 2 What are the 7000 promises in the Bible?
- 3 How many divine promises are in the Bible?
- 4 What are the 5 promises of God?
- 5 What are the promises God made to man?
- 6 What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
- 7 What are all the promises in the Bible?
- 8 What are the three promises God made to Abraham?
- 9 What is the longest name in the Bible?
- 10 What are the unconditional promises of God?
- 11 What did Jesus promise to followers?
- 12 How can I stand on the promises of God?
How many total promises are in the Bible?
reading of the Bible, a task which took him a year and a half, Storms came up with a grand total of 8,810 promises (7,487 of them being promises made by God to humankind).
What are the 7000 promises in the Bible?
What are the 7000 promises of God?
- God sees and is aware of EVERYTHING you go through.
- God CARES about EVERYTHING you go through.
- God grieves when you hurt.
- God loves you UNCONDITIONALLY.
- God will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
- God will turn all your ashes into beauty (Isaiah 61)
How many divine promises are in the Bible?
God promises you everlasting life. This is not an endless list of the promises of God, no, in fact, there are over 3,000 promises in scripture.
What are the 5 promises of God?
- Let’s Begin (Introduction)
- Promise #1: God Is Always with Me (I Will Not Fear)
- Promise #2: God Is Always in Control (I Will Not Doubt)
- Promise #3: God Is Always Good (I Will Not Despair)
- Promise #4: God Is Always Watching (I Will Not Falter)
- Promise #5: God Is Always Victorious 131 (I Will Not Fail)
What are the promises God made to man?
Freedom from addictions, deliverance from sin and evil, financial provision, hope for lost and hurting family and friends, overcoming depression, recovering a marriage, good health, healing, being free from fear and anxiety, strength, and many more are the blessings and gifts that God promises to provide for those who
What is the verse Jeremiah 29 11?
“’ For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. ‘” — Jeremiah 29:11.
What are all the promises in the Bible?
15 Promises of God with Scripture
- God’s promises never fail.
- God is always good.
- God is always with me — Joshua 1:9 “This is my command-be strong and courageous!
- God is faithful — Hebrews 10:23 “Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful.”
What are the three promises God made to Abraham?
Terms in this set (3) First, he promised Abraham a land, a specific location for his people. Descendants. Secondly, he promised Abraham descendants. And, contextually, that would mean righteous descendants.
What is the longest name in the Bible?
Maher-shalal-hash-baz (/ˌmeɪhər ʃælæl ˈhæʃ bɑːz/; Hebrew: מַהֵר שָׁלָל חָשׁ בַּז, Mahēr šālāl ḥāš baz – “Hurry to the spoils!” or “He has made haste to the plunder!”) was the second mentioned prophetic-name child in Isaiah chapter 8–9.
What are the unconditional promises of God?
Concerning unconditional promises, God has promised to never again destroy man from earth by way of a flood (Gen. 9:11). It matters not whether man is obedient to God or in utter rebellion to God, He has promised that He will not destroy man from the earth by a flood.
What did Jesus promise to followers?
Jesus promises to send them an advocate, the Holy Spirit to inhabit their hearts and to give them understand and direction in their lives. The Greek word is parakletos and it literally means “to call alongside.” Jesus promises the disciples the Paraclete to walk with them as their teacher and guide.
How can I stand on the promises of God?
To be “standing on the promises of God” is not only to have complete assurance in their fulfillment, but to live one’s life in faithful service to the One who made those promises. God has already fulfilled many of the promises He has made to mankind in the past.